Partnering with Arkansas Community Foundation makes good business sense.
Charitable giving through the Community Foundation is an efficient way to fulfill your corporate social responsibility while supporting the causes you, your customers, and your team members care about. Our staff can support your team in shaping your giving plan and managing your fund. We want to partner with you to improve communities across our state.
Tools We Offer for Smart Corporate Giving:
- Corporate Charitable Fund –Streamline all aspects of your corporate giving program with a fund at the Community Foundation.
- Employee Advised Fund – Involve your employees in your corporate giving program through an Employee Advised Fund.
- Educational Fund – Support educational opportunities and programs serving students in your community.
Services to Support Smart Corporate Giving:
- Giving Strategy Development –Based on your business and charitable goals, we can provide information to help you shape your giving strategy and ensure you are thoughtfully responding to community needs.
- Grantmaking management and accountability –Through a customized grantmaking process, the Community Foundation can provide a wide range of services to ensure that your charitable dollars are used for their intended purpose and making the maximum impact.
- Scholarship administration – The Community Foundation offers turnkey services for managing scholarship programs. From hosting the online application process to reviewing applications, issuing award or denial notices, verifying enrollment and disbursing funds, we do it all. Scholarships selections are made according to the criteria you establish.
Download an overview of Smart Corporate Giving to share with your team.