- Our Aspire Arkansas report gives you county-by-county info on health, education, poverty, economic development and civic engagement in the Natural State.
- ENGAGE Magazine brings you the stories behind the numbers, investigating the causes of many charitable needs in Arkansas and bringing you news of successful programs and ideas that are making a difference.
- Contact our staff to learn more about nonprofits working in your community and ways you can support their programs.
- Our free, online Donor Portal service allows you to view your fund statements, review recent gifts to your fund and submit a grant recommendation to support the causes you care about. Contact us to opt in to online access in lieu of paper statements.
- You may also recommend a grant by completing and submitting this Grant Recommendation form.
Grow Your Impact
When you know more about the needs in your community, you can make a bigger difference with your charitable dollars. Learn more about our resources for fundholders:
Nonprofit Data can Help Inform Giving Decisions
The Community Foundation makes it easy to learn more about worthwhile charitable organizations with our Arkansas Nonprofit Directory. Providing detailed profiles of Arkansas nonprofits through a targeted link powered through GuideStar by Candid, there you can get information on the local charities you care about and become familiar with new organizations that may interest you.About Arkansas Nonprofits
Contact Our Development Staff to Learn More
Chief Development Officer
Vice President, Northwest Operations
Donor Stewardship Officer
Regional Development Director
The Community Foundation provides the information I need to make educated decisions about where my charitable dollars are spent.
Jane Hunt, Fayetteville, AR