Arkansas Community Foundation provides grants to Arkansas-based organizations for projects that will increase Arkansans’ access to locally grown and produced foods and/or strengthen the local food ecosystem, including:
- Programs that help Arkansas-based small farmers and food producers connect to markets, build operational capacity (for example, through training, certification, support for back-office financial management) or expand production.
- Programs that pilot innovative strategies to connect Arkansans to more locally grown produce, either at market rate (for example, online farmers markets) or through emergency food distribution for those experiencing food insecurity.
Access to Local Foods Grantees
- Communities Unlimited, Inc.
- Gods House A Safe Place To Come Home To Outreach Ministries
- Jes LeRe Hama Corp
- Zenenvirotech, Inc.
- Arkansas Interfaith Power and Light
- St. Francis House NWA, Inc. dba Community Clinic
- La Lucha Space
- Dunbar Community Garden
- Cobblestone Farms
- St. Joseph Center of Arkansas
- Hatchlings Chicken Ranch