North Delta Community Foundation is building our Operating and Giving Tree Funds to help meet the greatest needs in the communities we serve. These funds allow us to support our local communities and the overall mission of the Community Foundation by engaging people, connecting resources and inspiring solutions to build community. Our Giving Tree Fund will provide for annual grants that support nonprofit and community-based organizations in Clay, Lawrence and Randolph Counties.
Donations to the Operating and Giving Tree Funds can help us gain extra matching dollars from our statewide office, Arkansas Community Foundation.
Here’s how it works:
- You make a gift to our North Delta Giving Tree grantmaking fund, specifying which of the two interest areas you want to support:
- Early literacy (match available up to $2,500)
- Support for people with disabilities (special emphasis on Lawrence County) (match available up to $3,000)
- Our statewide office will match your gift, dollar for dollar, up to the totals listed above.
- Our local North Delta advisory board will use your contribution plus the match dollars received to award grants that meet needs in each interest area.
To DONATE to a fund, follow this link to view a complete list of our North Delta Funds and Endowments.