Craighead County Community Foundation is your local philanthropic resource, connecting charitably inclined individuals with the needs of their community. Our mission is to engage people, connect resources and inspire solutions that build Craighead County, so that this is the kind of community in which our children want to raise their children. Please contact us to learn how we can help you be part of this mission.
To DONATE to a fund, follow this link to view a complete list of our Craighead County funds and endowments.
Local Giving Tree Grants Support Nonprofits Working in and for Craighead County
The most recent Craighead County Giving Tree grants include:
• City Youth Ministries - $3,000 to support operational costs
• City Youth Ministries - $2,000 to support after school reading coaches program
• Northeast Arkansas Humane Society - $5,600 to support the spay/neuter program and the Pet Food Pantry
• Salvation Army - $4,000 to purchase an ice machine
• Arkansas Hunters Feeding The Hungry - $4,000 for wild game snack sticks to be included in student weekend food backpack programs
• Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas - $3,500 to support the Mobile Food Pantry program (fuel, cold storage)
• Fisher Street Community In Action - $5,000 to purchase school supplies, computers, gardening tools, and personal protection equipment
• Hispanic Community Services Center - $3,000 to support La Escuelita Grade Level Reading Initiative
• Hub: Homeless Resource Center, Inc. -$6,000 to purchase meals for homeless individuals
• Jonesboro Church Health Center - $8,000 for glucose monitors and strips, medication assistance, and payment of specialist fees
• Telehealth Access For Seniors - $3,700 to purchase Android tablets and chargers for homebound patients
• United Way of Northeast Arkansas - $2,350 to purchase supplies for the Volunteer Income Tax Preparation Assistance Program