Creating a foundation-directed fund or endowment might be right for you if:
- You want to ensure that your funds are used to support a wide variety of causes based on the most pressing needs at the time.
- You want to give back to your community through a gift that is flexible enough to support dozens of local charities.
- You plan to support a particular cause, but you need assistance finding the very best organizations working to address that cause.
Learn more about about our impact through our foundation-directed giving.
Creating a donor-directed fund or endowment might be the right approach for you if:
- You already know the organization/s you’d like to support.
- You plan to support a variety of organizations and causes from year to year.
- You’d like to involve your children, grandchildren or others in the process of thinking about your community’s future needs and identifying programs to support.
Learn more about our specific fund types.