About Arkansas Community Foundation
Arkansas Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that promotes smart giving to improve communities. We offer tools to help Arkansans protect, grow and direct their charitable dollars as they learn more about community needs. By making grants and sharing knowledge, we support charitable programs that work for Arkansas and partner to create new initiatives that address the gaps. We're here for the long-term to help you improve your neighborhood, your town and your state.
Arkansas Community Foundation engages people, connects resources and inspires solutions to build community.
ARCF will be widely recognized as a statewide foundation providing local leadership as a catalyst for good, for Arkansas, for ever.
Arkansas Community Foundation is a statewide foundation working to create a better Arkansas by improving local communities. Our work is guided by these core values:
- We have INTEGRITY. We do what is right, not what is easy.
- We are INCLUSIVE. We respect diversity.
- We are OBJECTIVE. We seek all points of view.
- We are RESPONSIBLE STEWARDS. WE take seriously the public's trust.
- We are STRATEGIC. We strive to achieve positive long-term results.
- We FOSTER ENGAGEMENT. We seek broad community involvement and work through partnerships.