About Arkansas Community Foundation
Arkansas Community Foundation engages people, connects resources and inspires solutions to build community. We make grants to improve the quality of life in our state and partner with individuals, families and organizations to strengthen Arkansas’s communities through philanthropy.
Arkansas Community Foundation engages people, connects resources and inspires solutions to build community.
ARCF will be widely recognized as a statewide foundation providing local leadership as a catalyst for good, for Arkansas, for ever.
Arkansas Community Foundation is a statewide foundation working to create a better Arkansas by improving local communities. Our work is guided by these core values:
- We have INTEGRITY. We do what is right, not what is easy.
- We are INCLUSIVE. We respect diversity.
- We are OBJECTIVE. We seek all points of view.
- We are RESPONSIBLE STEWARDS. WE take seriously the public's trust.
- We are STRATEGIC. We strive to achieve positive long-term results.
- We FOSTER ENGAGEMENT. We seek broad community involvement and work through partnerships.