Apply for a Grant
Donor-Directed Grants: Selected by Donors Themselves
Most of the grants we award are what we call “donor-directed,” which means that a donor sets up a charitable fund at the Community Foundation and tells us which nonprofits he/she would like to support with those funds. We don't usually accept applications for these donor-directed grants unless the donor specifically asks us to collect applications.
Foundation-Directed Grants: Available through an Application Process
Each year we offer several opportunities for charitable organizations to apply for "foundation-directed" grants, which are selected by our staff and volunteer advisory committees through a competitive application process.
Upcoming Grant Deadlines
- Bridge Fund Grants - Apply September 15 - October 15
- Giving Tree Grants - Apply Jan. 10 - Feb. 15 and July 10 - Aug. 15
- Arkansas Black Hall of Fame Grants - Apply Feb. 1 - April 1
- Delta Endowment Grants - Apply May 1 - May 22
- Science Initiative for Middle Schools (SIMS) - Apply June 30 - October 1